Monday, September 15, 2014

Introduction :)

Hello. 
I'm Brianna but all my friends call me Bree ✩
You probably wanna know a little bit about myself so here I go..
1. I'm a total fan girl at heart
2. I'm 13 years old and I'm in the 8th grade
3. My ideal college is NYU
4. I was born in California but now live in Alabama
5. My dream is to be a journalist
6. I like Panic! at the Disco, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, Nirvana, One Direction, 5 seconds of summer, Hunter Hayes, Beyonce, & Birdy.
7. I play soccer. My position is goalie.
8. I have advanced math, science, and literature.
9. I hate the words: Bae, Swag, and Regret
10. I love the words: Voluptuous, Happy, and Niall Horan ♡

I really hope you enjoy my blog. 
My reason for creating this is for other people, who struggle with or enjoy the same things in life I do, to be able to read this blog and relate to it. 

Goodbye ☯

No comments:

Post a Comment